Zenvic Electric are equipped to fulfil your Hazardous Areas Auditing requirements for auditing and review of hazardous area systems, drawing on comprehensive knowledge and experience auditing under the ISO9001 framework. Our team comprises of Victorian H-Class inspectors, licensed Hazardous Area Auditors and general EEHA inspectors
H CLASS INSPECTOR
Zenvic Electric’s licensed H Class inspector can perform H-Class inspections of prescribed hazardous area works as required by the Victorian Electrical Safety (Installations) Regulations 2009.
Zenvic are equipped to fulfill your requirements for auditing and review of hazardous area systems, drawing on comprehensive knowledge and experience auditing under the ISO9001 framework.
We can provide auditing and review for your:
- Verification dossier and documentation
- Hazardous Area safety systems
- Conformity assessment documentation
- Suitability of the equipment for the area and environment
- Descriptive system documents for intrinsically safe systems
- Details of any relevant calculations; purging rates of instruments and analyser houses, etc.
- Your hazardous area system’s zone classification and required equipment protection levels (EPLs) for the location according to AS/NZS 60079.10.1 and AS/NZS 60079.10.2.
- Inspection/maintenance schedule
- Detailed documentation of maintenance schedule and repairs carried out on equipment plus required intervals of inspection
We provide tailored solutions catering to your specific hazardous areas installation and design, hazardous areas classification, hazardous areas inspection and hazardous areas auditing requirements. Contact us now to find out more.