Zenvic Electric Hazardous Areas Design & Installation starts with designing hazardous area systems from the ground up, adhering to AS/NZS 60079.
We are qualified and equipped to work in all hazardous areas – both gas and dust – spanning a range of environments, including food, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, petrol stations and manufacturing. Our Hazardous Areas Design & Installation are tailored for each specific industry and each specific company.
DANGEROUS GOODS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Zenvic Electric offer dangerous goods and hazardous material system design and consultation. Our team can help develop safe systems to store, handle, process and transport your dangerous goods and hazardous materials. Our dangerous goods design team can help with:
- Legislative and regulatory requirements in all states of Australia
- Service station design
- LPG storage and transport system
- Bulk gas storage
- Bunding and material confinement
- Dangerous goods ventilation system design
- Site safe operating procedures
- Fuel delivery systems
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
The Zenvic Electric Team remain up-to-date with all industry-standard training. Our technicians are equipped with the latest technology and can carry mission-critical spares specific to your operation to ensure that emergency breakdowns and faults can be rectified immediately.
Our experience in Hazardous Areas Design & Installation maintenance projects includes:
- General programmed maintenance
- Preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Routine lighting maintenance and globe changeover
- Routine test & tagging
- Exit & emergency testing and repair
We provide tailored solutions catering to your specific hazardous areas installation and design, hazardous areas classification, hazardous areas inspection and hazardous areas auditing requirements. Contact us now to find out more.